If you wish to cancel your order before it is sent to you, you can do this by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. If the order is already on its way or being prepared it is not possible to cancel the order and you will have to return it.
If something doesn’t fit, or you don’t like it after all, you can always exchange it or receive a refund of the paid amount. You can easily do this by sending your package back to our return address. However, there are a few conditions as noted below.
- The shipping costs for returning the order are of the responsibility of the customer.
- Exchanging or reclaiming money must be done within 14 days. Returns or exchanges that are sent back to us later than 14 days will not be processed.
- Books will only be taken back if we find that the book is undamaged and not used. If the books are in such a condition that resale is no longer possible, your return shipment will not be processed.
- When you reclaim your money, this will happen within a week after we’ve received your package. When refunding already paid amounts, we will also need your bank account number. Customers from abroad also need to add the IBAN and BIC number of their banks.
- Please hold on to the sending confirmation you have received from the post office.
Our return address:
Grace vanderHeide Photography
8431 TK Oosterwolde fr.